Learnosity Console is the command center for monitoring and controlling your Learnosity platform.
- Conveniently access a range of assessment metadata—get insights into item difficulty levels, the progress of content creation, and learner sessions—to make better, more informed authoring and product decisions.
- Enhance security by ensuring the right users have the right permissions.
- Save time on user management and consumer configuration by doing it directly.
Watch Product Manager Monet Slinowsky explain the full range of capabilities that developers, product managers, and author leaders can access through Console: Product demo video: Simplify platform management, analysis and configuration - YouTube
Learnosity Console provides these tools at a client level, this means that managers will have an overview over the entirety of their API consumers and Item banks.
DashboardThe Dashboard is the landing page for all users of Learnosity Console.
It contains some insight analytics for API sessions and authored content. It also contains links to other Learnosity sites and support pages.
The insight analytics will only be available for users with Learnosity Console specific roles. See Console Roles for more information.
- View and manage all users:
- Create new users and manage existing users,
- Delegate role access for authors and managers,
- Send password reset emails, and
- Set Item bank access for Author Site users.
More information on role management for users can be found here.
The Item Analysis module is a tool that allows managers to evaluate the quality of Items in an Item bank based on how well students perform on them.
It can analyze based on activity IDs, or over an entire Item bank.
With the Sessions delivered chart Insights module users can monitor assessment delivery traffic.
Item bank data
Insights Item bank data chart provides information on Questions and Features authored with the ability to filter by time period, Question or Feature type, and Item bank.
Author site settings
You can also manage the version of APIs to be loaded in the Author Site to ensure your version assessment delivery API is in sync with your authoring environment.
Item bank management
- View all available Item banks and the API Consumers with access to them.
API Consumer management
- View and manage all API Consumers within the client:
- View consumer information including status, type and region
- Configure Item bank access per consumer,
- Manage whitelist domains per consumer,
- Set the API CSS file per consumer,
- Manage the API timestamp valid time frame, and
- View and add authentication keys per consumer - including LTI keys and Learnosity Partner keys.
Custom QuestionsThese assets are so that the asset links saved in the Item bank for custom Questions & Features can be static.
If the actual hosted asset location changes, then the asset can be moved, and the proxy updated, without needing to edit the Custom Question or Feature in the Item bank itself.