Learnosity provides the building blocks required to assemble and deliver rich, online assessments at scale. These blocks are used within the core areas of EdTech products: authoring content, delivering assessments and analyzing results.
- First Time Setup for Your API Consumer
- Recommended Deployment Patterns & "Golden Path"
- What Browsers Does Learnosity Support?
- What Regions and Endpoints Should I Use?
- Working with Firewalls & Domain Whitelisting
- Learnosity's Approach to Accessibility
- Guides & Tutorials Overview
- Tutorial 101 - Creating Questions & Items
- Tutorial 102 - Create an Assessment With the Items API
- Tutorial 103 - Displaying a Report
- Tutorial 201 - Question-Level Events and Public Methods
- Tutorial 202 - Displaying Distractor Rationale
- Technical Use Cases Overview
- Embedded Authoring & Assessment
- Hosted Authoring, Embedded Assessment
- Hosted Authoring, Embedded Formative Learning
- Embedded Authoring & Formative Learning
- Integration Using Third-Party Scoring