Purpose of Console
Console (console.learnosity.com) is a management, analysis and configuration platform for Learnosity clients. It allows designated users to administer their Learnosity system configuration, manage access for other users within their own company and see an overview of their companies Learnosity usage analytics.
The purpose of this Privacy Statement is to inform you of the data relating to you that we collect and use in connection with this website and the uses (including disclosures to third parties) we make of such data. If you have any questions about our use of your personal data, please contact our Data Protection Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changing your Cookie Preferences
If you've accepted cookies for Learnosity and wish to change your preferences, there are three ways to do so:
1. Through your browser, clear your cookie data (the exact procedure to do so will vary from browser to browser). Then, navigate to a Learnosity site. You will see the cookie banner and may select "REJECT."
2. Follow these instructions to block all unnecessary cookies from Learnosity. Note this will block Google Analytics from any other websites you visit.
3. Adjust your browser settings to reject cookies from Learnosity websites. For example, this is how to do so in Google Chrome.
You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser.
Statistics (Performance) Cookies
Statistics cookies help website owners understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously. These cookies permit us to count visits and sources of traffic to the website (such as where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited) and monitor activity on and improve the website. These cookies provide information that may be used to compile analytics information in aggregated, anonymous form, some of which may be shared with third parties. We will get information about what country your device is in, what type of device you are using, how long people stay on website pages and how many webpages you visit. Our sites use Google Analytics to capture these insights. We do not capture any information such as IP address which could be used to identify you.
What personal data we store
- Phone Number
- Job Title
Personal information processing
We may process the personal information we collect about you in order to comply with our contract to provide Software. This includes contacting you to provide you with information you have requested about our products and notifying you of any changes in respect of these. The information we may process includes your name, email address and place of business.
We do not and will not sell any of your personal data. In order to comply with our contract with you to provide Software services we may also share the following personal data (name, email, telephone number, Job title, place of business) with third parties which provide professional services to us.
Who has access to this data
- Client employees with “user-management” user roles
- Learnosity staff with “user-management’ user roles
- Third party services which provide professional services to Learnosity e.g. CRMs and automatic mailing services.
We will keep your personal data for no longer than necessary. The length of time we retain it will depend on the nature of any contracts we have in place with you or your employer, the existence of your consent or our legitimate interests as a business.
Rights as a data subject
As a data subject you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data:
The right to be informed
Right of access
- You have the right to request access to the personal data we hold on you. Our policy is to, at minimum acknowledge requests within 5 business days and action within 30 days.
Right to rectification
- You have the right to ensure that all personal data we hold on you is correct. If you think the data we hold on you is incorrect, please ask for it to be corrected.
Right to erasure
- You have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
Right to restrict processing
- You have the right to change your communication preferences within Console. You can also request the suppression of the processing of your personal data.
Right to data portability
- You have the right to obtain the personal data we hold on you.
Right to object
- You have the right to object to direct marketing from Learnosity or from third parties we have shared your data with for direct marketing purposes. You can opt out at any time by logging into Console and updating your communication preferences.
Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling
- Learnosity do not engage in this type of processing.
For a comprehensive explanation of your legal rights please see www.learnosity.com/privacy-policy.
If you wish to exercise one of these rights, please email us at email@example.com.
The data controller responsible for your personal information is:
ATTN: Data Protection Officer
6 Coke Lane
If you have any questions or concerns about this Policy or our data collection practices you can contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org